Black Dating Sites
Notice, Presentation & Subscription prices
BlackPlanet is an online dating platform specializing in the African-American community. Founded in 2001 by Omar Wasow, it was purchased in 2008 by Radio One for $39 million. Despite this acquisition, the site's managers strive to maintain a strong presence of the African-American community on the platform.
If you belong to this community and are looking to meet people who share your culture and interests, register now on BlackPlanet. With millions of registered members, you have a great chance of finding people who match you.
Active members1 054 000
23-24 years old
I register for free ->
- Quick registrationJoining the community is simple and easy.
- A large base of black membersThe site has thousands of African-American members.
- Attractive and vibrant notesMembers can discuss and share interesting information.
- Allowing comments on each member's postMembers can comment and react to messages posted.
- Free membershipThe site offers a variety of free services, which is well worth the effort.
- Lack of controls
- Technical incident claims