Hiki is a dating platform specifically designed for people with developmental disabilities, such as autism. According to data, there are 70 million people affected by such disorders worldwide, and about 1 in 59 children born in the United States is autistic.
Hiki is a place where people affected by these disorders can connect and meet. The app provides a safe and inclusive interface for users to meet and connect with others who understand the unique challenges they face.
To start using Hiki, simply download the app to your mobile device for free. Then you can start meeting new people right away!
Hiki has security measures in place to protect your personal data and ensure the confidentiality of your exchanges on the application. You can use Hiki with confidence and security.
Active members38 610
29-35 years old
I register for free ->
- First application social and online dating service specifically designed for people with autism
- Clear interface with a simple design
- Strict control of meeting pace and fake accounts and trolls
- Accounts free of charge available
- Meet of people with autism in your area
- Suitable for relationships homosexuals and heterosexual women
- Procedure easy registration
- Limited accessibility This service is not intended for non-autistic users.
- Registration required To benefit from all the advantages of the platform, a registration is necessary.