Be2 is an international dating platform that aims to connect singles who want a lasting relationship. It was launched in 2004 in Germany and has since expanded its presence to over 37 countries, with country-specific websites including the UK, Australia, South Africa and Germany. The company is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, but also has registered physical support offices in Luxembourg. Be2 has received awards for its data security and has over 35 million singles registered on its site. It is available in 12 different languages on six continents.
Benefits of Be2:
- Dating platform for people looking for a long-term relationship
- Presence in over 37 countries
- Available in 12 languages on six continents
- Over 35 million registered singles
- Awarded for data security
If you are looking for a partner for a serious relationship, Be2 could be the ideal dating site for you. With a worldwide presence and a large user base, you have a good chance of finding a match that suits you. Don't hesitate to sign up and start looking for your match now!"
Active members34 160
25-40 years old
I register for free ->
- Very good data security scores.
- Many sites are based on the country, so you can meet people from your area.
- High success rate.
- 24,000 new users log on every day.
- 41% find partners.
- There is a good gender balance, with 49% to 51%.
- Data protection and web security.
- High number of users on the site.
- The customer service is available and excellent.
- The algorithm selects for you, so it's hard to know if the person who is interested in you is actually interested, which can be confusing.
- It is difficult to verify the statistics provided by the company.
- Most users complain that the process is vague.
- The service is expensive for premium users.
- If you are looking to meet people from all over the world, this is not the application for you.
- There is no monthly payment option, you have to commit for several months before you even know if the service is worth it.
- It is difficult to cancel a subscription.