Dating sites on social networks
For those looking for a different and innovative dating experience, Bumble could be the perfect platform. Launched in 2014 by Whitney Wolfe, a former Tinder employee, this dating site was designed on a similar model to its competitor, but with a twist: it's up to women to take the initiative to start the conversation once matches have been suggested. This approach changes the usual dynamics of online dating sites, which often put men in a position of power.
- Gives women control over communication
- Similar to Tinder
- Available as a mobile application
If you're looking for a dating platform that allows you to take charge and think outside the box, Bumble may be the solution for you. Sign up now and find out why this dating app has become so popular.
Active members5 292 000
23-35 years old
I register with subscription ->
- Outstanding security and privacy features
- Exceptional free version
- Entertaining and easy-to-use user interface
- The profiles are not as detailed as other applications.
- Not computer version.