Eharmony : A dating site for serious relationships
Eharmony is an online dating platform that was created by Dr. Neil Clark Warren, a clinical psychologist. The goal of this site is to foster the creation of lasting and serious relationships between its members. To achieve this, Eharmony focuses on the science of love and emotions, with the goal of developing strong and healthy bonds between its users.
Why choose Eharmony to find lasting love?
- Founded by a psychology professional
- Putting forward the science of love and feelings
- Objective of creating serious and lasting relationships
Don't hesitate to register on Eharmony, the dating site that does everything possible to help you find the person that suits you!
Active members1 600 000
25-37 years old
I register for free ->
- Eharmony is used in more than 190 countries, which makes it a very popular international dating site
- The profiles are very detailed and include questions about your personality and interests
- The science-based matching system provides you with potential partners that match your preferences every day
- Eharmony offers a personalized dating experience and accompanies members throughout their search
- The site does not offer options for people who want to explore their sexuality
- Search tools are limited