FriendFinder is an online dating site that is part of the FriendFinder Network. Founded by Andrew Conru in 1996, the network was known as Various, Inc. and was designed to entertain adults with dating and other online services. Since then, it has expanded to target different audiences with platforms such as Asian FriendFinder and Big Church, a Christian dating site. Today, it is considered one of the most popular and widely used online dating and entertainment sites, with more than 2 million members worldwide and approximately 1 million subscribers.
Why sign up for FriendFinder?
- It is one of the most popular and widely used online dating sites.
- It addresses different audiences through dedicated platforms.
- It offers a wide range of online entertainment services.
If you're single and looking for your perfect match, FriendFinder could be the dating site for you. Sign up now to see what it has to offer!
Active members1 840 000
25-35 years old
I register for free ->
- Various features: FriendFinder offers various types of features, including blogs, a network of contacts, and a group of like-minded people.
- Unique blog comments: FriendFinder has a unique feature that allows you to comment on other members' blogs. You won't find this feature anywhere else on online dating sites.
- Interactivity: This online dating platform is very interactive! FriendFinder offers many opportunities and features to communicate with other members.
- Fast loading: FriendFinder loads the entire site much faster than other online dating sites.
- Video Presentation Option: FriendFinder offers a video presentation option, which is not offered by other online dating sites.
- Discounts: FriendFinder offers attractive discounts that other online dating sites do not usually offer.
- Difficulty connecting with people looking for a serious relationship: On FriendFinder, it is difficult to connect with people who are looking for a serious relationship.
- Unattractive layout: the layout of FriendFinder is not attractive at all. Even the website is outdated. This can have a negative impact on the appearance of the site in the eyes of users.
- Limited interactions for non-paying members: non-paying members of FriendFinder are not allowed to interact with other members of the platform.