Livelinks Chatline is a phone dating service that allows you to connect and meet new people or potential matches using live voice calls. You can also send text messages, but the service focuses on voice connections. Since its inception in the United States in 1990, Livelinks Chatline has become the largest online chat company in North America, with approximately 5,000 members/users in Canada and the United States. If you are looking for a fun and original way to meet new people, sign up at à Livelinks Chatline right now.
Active members95 200
24-36 years old
I register for free ->
- Long experience: Livelinks has extensive industry knowledge and expertise that benefits its members and users.
- Direct chat: Livelinks offers the ability to speak live with a real person.
- Detailed profiles: Telephone conversations can give a good idea of the person's personality, emotional state and desires or interests.
- Free access for women: Livelinks is free for women all the time and men can enjoy a free 7-day trial.
- A better way to connect: Livelinks offers a safe and comfortable way to meet people and eventually make connections.
- Listen to the real voice: Using Livelinks allows you to hear the real voice of others instead of reading profiles.
- Large cover: Livelinks serves approximately 1500 cities in Canada and the United States.
- Intimacy: Phone conversations are more intimate and private than online chat.
- Guided conversations: Telephone conversations can be directed to the desired direction.
- Freedom for women: Livelinks offers women the freedom to pursue their desires without being judged.
- Alternative for men: Livelinks can be an interesting alternative to typical online dating.
- Remote connection: You can make calls anywhere, anytime, from the safety and comfort of your home.
- No advertising: Livelinks members can chat and talk without advertising.
- Call recording: If the person you are calling/contacting is not available, the service will record your call and forward it to the person for later playback.
- Lack of an online dating application or site that discourages the younger millennial generation from joining the service.
- Inability to use mobile devices to take advantage of Livelink's facilities, which does not include the scanning method that is very popular among current dating applications.
- Not so free service for male members which may make some men think twice before joining. The free trial period does not guarantee success at all times.