Popular Dating Sites
Notice, Presentation & Subscription prices
There are times when we all need to talk to strangers. That's where Omegle. On this online discussion site, you can exchange with people you don't know, without fear of being judged for your ideas and actions.
Why use Omegle?
- To converse with strangers without fear of reprisal
- To meet new people and expand your circle of acquaintances
- To pass the time by talking with people from different countries and cultures
Important points to remember
- Omegle is a free online chat site
- You can use the site without having to register
- Omegle is available in several languages and allows you to chat with people from all over the world
Join the Omegle community now and start chatting with strangers from all over the world!
Active members2 880 000
23-35 years old
I register for free ->
- A easy to use with no registration procedure and no creation of a username or profile;
- You can start discussing immediately ;
- Stay anonymous for as long as you like;
- You can stop the cat at any time without any fear;
- The uncertainty as to who you will be talking to;
- The website is available in several languages in addition to English.
- Omegle is only suitable for friendly conversations and video chats, not for serious dating or a long-term relationship.
- There are no good filters for sorting correspondents - for example, you can't choose the type of person you are chatting with.
- There are bots, spammers and scammers on the site, as well as sexual links and inappropriate profiles.
- There is always a risk that information shared by the user with strangers will be used for harmful purposes.
- Cases of cyber-pedophilia are common on these types of platforms, where predators have hidden, gained the trust of minors and enticed them to send them nude images or to meet them.
- Cyberbullying is a serious concern on these anonymous chat sites, where sarcasm, insults and obscenity are commonplace.