Dating sites on social networks
Tagged is an online dating site designed for teens and young adults. It was created in 2004 by two San Francisco entrepreneurs with the goal of creating a social discovery platform exclusively for this age group. The site offers filtering options to help you find people who share your interests and lifestyle. Whether you're looking for romance, friendship, or just new acquaintances, Tagged can help you find what you're looking for.
Active members2 822 000
26-40 years old
I register for free ->
- Tag customization - The website allows you to customize the tags you send to the profiles of people you like.
- Free features - Tagged offers many free features for its members.
- Virtual game Pets - The virtual game Pets is very popular among all members.
- Meet Me function - The Meet Me feature allows users to connect and make connections.
- Unwanted messages: Tagged has been blamed for sending spam to its users, as well as for its poor handling of privacy policies.
- Wrong location: The location service provided by the website is not up to the users' expectations.
- Profiles not very well supplied: The depth of user profiles is very limited, with little information and only one image.