When browsing Meetic, you may wish to restrict access to your profile for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, Meetic has implemented features that allow you to control who can contact you. In this article, I'll take you step-by-step through the process of blocking and unblocking a user on Meetic.
Block a user on Meetic
Blocking a user is a simple but effective step to guarantee a better user experience.
- Go to user profile Go to the profile of the person you wish to block.
- Locking option Click on the suspension points '...' located on the profile.
- Block A drop-down menu will appear, from which you can select "I'm blocking this person". Once this action has been taken, the user in question will no longer be able to contact you.
Unblock a user on Meetic
If you change your mind, unblocking a user is also a simple process.
On computer :
- Log in to your account.
- See you in "My Account.
- Go to the "Blocked profiles.
- Find the profile you wish to unblock and click on "Unblock.
On mobile and Meetic application :
- Open the application or mobile site.
- Go to the "Me".
- Click on the settings icon ⚙️.
- Select "blocked profiles.
- Find the user you want to unblock and press "Unblock.
How do you know if you've been blocked?
Wondering if a user has blocked you? It's simple: if you try to contact someone who has blocked your profile, a message will appear to inform you that you cannot interact with her. In addition, her profile will become invisible to you.
Block the forceuses and forceurs!
The ability to block or unblock users gives you extra security when using Meetic. Don't hesitate to use these features to ensure a smooth browsing experience. I hope you have found this guide useful, and I wish you a pleasant experience on Meetic!