Sometimes, in the hustle and bustle of your love life, you feel the need to take a little break. Meetic understands this and offers you the possibility of suspending your profile. But how do you go about it? And if you feel like coming back, how do you reactivate your account? Follow the guide, I'll explain it all to you!
Pause your Meetic account
Sometimes you want to take a step back and put your quest for love on hold. Here's how to do it suspend your profile :
- Connect to Meetic from a computer (it also works on mobile).
- If you have subscribed to a subscription, start by cancelling it. Go to the "My Account > "Subscription > "Cancel renewal.
- To pause your profile, navigate to "My Account > "Suspend my profile > "Suspend my profile.
Important note If your profile remains inactive for two years, Meetic will automatically delete it. However, this rule does not apply if your profile is associated with an active subscription.
Reactivate your Meetic account
Do you miss love and want to start looking again? You can reactivate your profile in a few simple steps:
- Log in to Meetic using your usual login details (e-mail address and password).
- A message asking you to reactivate your profile will appear on the screen.
- Click to validate reactivationand now your profile is back online and ready for new adventures!
A reminder As with suspension, reactivating your profile must be done from a computer.
Whether you want to take a breather or get back into the dating swing of things, Meetic gives you total control over the availability of your profile. Suspend or reactivate your Meetic account is child's play. Now it's up to you to decide how fast you want to meet new people! Good luck in your quest for love.