One of the intriguing aspects of online dating platforms is the ability to find out who's interested in you by looking at your profile. If you're using Meetic and wondering who has taken a look at your page, I'm here to help. Although Meetic doesn't provide a complete list of visitors for everyone, there are ways for registered members to track those who have browsed their profile.
Access restricted to profile visitors
It is important to note thatregistered members only can see who has viewed their profile on Meetic. If you are not a registered member, you will unfortunately not be able to access this feature.
How to see your visitors on the computer
- Log in to your Meetic account.
- Go to the "Visits at the top of the page.
- Here you can see how many times your profile has been visited since you last logged in. This section lists members who have browsed your profile via features such as Discover or Search.
- Bear in mind that the counter resets every time you visit this section. So, if you notice a difference between the number of visits and the number of actual profiles, this may be due to members who have deleted their account or been excluded from Meetic.
- It's also important to know that even if a member visits your profile several times, he or she will only appear once in this list.
Check your visitors on cell phones and the Meetic application
If you prefer to use Meetic on your phone or via the :
- On the Home screen, press "Activity.
- Then click on the "Visits to consult your visitors.
Visit those who visit you!
Although you can get an idea of who is viewing your profile on Meetic, there are limits to this information. Remember that only mutual connections and registered members will appear in your list of visitors. In any case, this information can give you an idea of who is interested in your profile and potentially interested in communicating with you. Use this data wisely and enjoy your Meetic encounters!