It can happen that you change your mind after making a purchase on Meetic. Perhaps you've found the love of your life and no longer need your subscription? Whatever the reason, I'm here to guide you through the cancellation and refund process.
Computer and Mobile versions of the Site
Steps to cancel a purchase and request a refund on your computer or cell phone
- Contact customer service to request a refund or exchange. Be sure to do so within 14 days after purchase.
- Note refunds are only available for new subscriptions and options. Refunds are calculated according to the length of time the services have been used.
- Meetic does not reimburse subscription renewals, Boosters, Love Notes and Incognito modes.
App Store version
Steps to cancel a purchase and request a refund via the App Store
- If you purchased via the App Store, you will need to follow the Apple terms and conditions of use for cancellations and refunds.
- Send a request to Apple if you purchased on iTunes.
If you have exceeded the 14-day time limit:
Unfortunately, Meetic can no longer reimburse you your purchase. However, you can continue to use your subscription until the end of its period.
If you wish to cancel your subscription:
You can cancel the automatic renewal from your account by going to "My Account", then click on "My Subscription".
Now you know everything!
By following these steps, you'll be able to cancel your Meetic purchase and request a refund if you qualify. The process is fairly straightforward, but requires attention to detail, particularly regarding time limits and exclusions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact customer service. They are here to help and guide you through the process. If you follow the rules and deadlines, you should be able to cancel your purchase without any problems. Don't hesitate to seek help if you need it.