Have you created a Meetic account but can't log in?
If you're having trouble logging into your account, you'll be glad to know that there are solutions in most cases!
In this article, we'll look at the many reasons why you can't access your account, and how to fix them!
Why can't I (open) my account?
This is usually due to a connection problem on your side or on the Meetic platform itself.
Here are some of the reasons why you can't connect:
Internet connection problems
Your connection may be one of the reasons why you can't log in.
- Check that you're connected to the Internet and that other websites are working properly. Try accessing Google or YouTube for example.
- If this doesn't work, disconnect and reconnect your Internet box, or switch to a mobile connection (4G/5G) using connection sharing, for example.
Registration not validated by e-mail
Once your account has been created, a confirmation email should be sent to you to activate your account.
- Check your emails for the confirmation email of Meetic and click on the validation link.
- If the mail is not in your inbox, check your junk mail/spam.
- If you can't find the confirmation e-mail even here, something has gone wrong: request a validation code on the site or contact the Meetic platform, in order to solve the problem.
Incorrect login information (username, email, or password)
Please check that the login details you entered when you logged in to your account are correct.
If you do not remember your password, help is available to reset your password with your email account:
- It is enough to click on "Forgot your password? to access the form for entering your email address.
- Next, a link to change your password is sent to your mailbox filled in.
- All you have to do is click on this link and set a new password !
Violation of the general conditions of use
If you are not logged in to your account, this may be due to Meetic's moderation team.
If your account does not meet the terms and conditions of use, your account may be suspended or deleted.
Here are some reasons why your account may have been suspended:
- Insults or harassment of other platform users
- Obscene content on your profile or sent via private messaging
- Fake" account with photos that aren't yours
- Attempted scam
In such cases, an e-mail from Meetic is then sent to you concerning the violation of their general conditions of use.
Meetic bug and unavailability
The inability to connect to your account may also be due to a bug in the Meetic platform itself.
We invite you to contact the platform on the Meetic help pageor contact them directly by telephone at 0806 600 002.
How do I access my Meetic account?
To connect to your Meetic account, follow these steps:
- Open the Meetic application, or the site on your computer (https://www.meetic.fr/)
- Click on "Login then enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Meetic account
- You are now connected to your account : enjoy and flirt well !
How to find your connection information on Meetic?
If you can't remember your Meetic account password, simply :
- Reset your password by clicking on " Password forgotten "when logging in
- An email will be sent to you to change your password: click on the link provided in the email
- Change your password then log in to your account
If a problem persists, please contact Meetic help teams
Can't connect to Meetic? We've got the solution!
Now that you know why you can't connect to your account, first check that the problem isn't with your Internet connection, or your login details.
If the problem is quite different, we invite you to contact the platform on the Meetic help pageor contact them directly by telephone at 0806 600 002.